Neurofeedback for Anger Management in Petaluma
When you’re angry, do you do or say things you later regret? Do you get angry when someone wants you to open up and share your feelings? Do you lack patience or are you irritable? Are your family members, kids, friends, or coworkers afraid to talk to you?
No one wants to admit they get angry, especially when it gets out of control and hurts the ones we love.
It may be time to consider neurofeedback to help you manage your anger.
Neurofeedback has proven to be effective for the following types of individuals:
- People who display bullying behaviors
- People affected by behavioral changes associated with traumatic brain injury
- People who experience behavioral changes associated with posttraumatic stress
- People experiencing substance dependency or undergoing recovery
- People with cognitive or mental health issues that make it difficult to control anger
Learning to stop isn’t as simple as some may think, as often anger and irritability results from nervous system dysregulation that is out of our conscious control. Neurofeedback helps to retrain the nervous system back into a more balanced, flexible state, which reduces angry outbursts, impatience, irritability, and increases feelings of well-being.
If you or someone you know is experiencing anger management issues, contact me today for a free consultation.